Monday, April 30, 2012

Ugh

According to slang... UGH is "Expression of disappointment or disgust" That about sums it up for me. Yesterday morning, we (being me, josh, alex and zack) were getting in the car to drive them back to California and pop goes my back. Heaven forbid I lean over (nothing in my hands) and my back live through it. I would rather give birth to a child, than have this happen again. I literally started screaming and my world went black, at least I was able to not pass out and fall.
Since, I cannot bend over, twist in any fashion, lift my legs, or walk in a gait any longer than a foot (thus I waddle) Going to the bathroom is quite the chore. I am learning how to hold my bladder for longer periods of time haha. Having a slipped disc sucks (which is what I started with)..but having that disc move to a new spot where a ton of nerves live..Sucks even more!
What's even more awesome, there is no way of fixing it other than surgery. Which they understandably won't do unless it's reeeeealy bad because back surgery is risky at best and is usually followed by several more throughout ones life. Lets just hope it gently moves where it is not killing me sometime soon :) 

2 comments:

  1. Tonight take 2 Aleve and sleep on your back with a pillow under your knees. This is the position, plus the Aleve gives you the best chance of having it slip back in while you're totally relaxed and sleeping.

    ReplyDelete