Saturday, April 21, 2012

Flood of Good Times

Ok...get ready peoplez, for the great Link-a-thon! Enjoy

Top 10 Pranks   - If your not into pranks you have to at least watch the very last one in this video, it's    harmless and hilarious

More Pranksters  - Mouse trap is my Favorite

Snowman Scare  - So funny- several videos of this

Star Wars -  The only version of Star Wars I would watch

Kids say the darndest things episode  - Need I say more :)

Charlie - Makes me laugh every time

Blood - The word has never been so funny

Giggles -  Laughing has never been so contagious

More Giggles -

Evil baby laugh - Omg..It's kinda scarey lol

Greatest fight ever - Oh they start early

Bianca Ryan - America's got talent

Greg Pritchard - Britain's got talent....What the?

Poor frog - Viewer discretion advised...Might not be suitable for work environment lol (seriously)

Stupid people  - For now I leave you with stupid people teaching us what Not to do :)

However there are so many more...I'm sure I will do it again


1 comment: