Saturday, June 1, 2013

The small things

The little things in life...
I can't tell you how many various things I have baked throughout my life that required frosting of some sort. And then me being silly and loving to decorate things, color some of it and draw something..squeezing the frosting out of a zip bag, but first...you have to get the frosting IN the bag. That always includes my hand completely covered in frosting, while the frosting lingeres in the top part of the bag...all over the zipper, making it a chore to get it shut again.
And then...
I stumble..
On this...
 

How did I not think of this?!!
I'm telling you..it's all about the small things in life. The next time I bake something, I won't be dreading trying to get the darn frosting in the bag :D
It may be a small comfort in life, but they all add up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment